View Profile NekoStar

All 40 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

just great

i agree, how is the real David Firth...what is he like...no one will ever know.....but ur flashes still rock

hrm?

2 words!!! BONUS STAGE RIPOFF!!!!!!!...wait w-..yeah, no i'm right..

hmmm

im sorry..i loved the art, but i just didn't like the animation itself..again, the anime in your art is horendously great, and I' like the plot of a monster turning into an angel eventually, but i just don't feel that this made it to front page because of its storyline. I think the animation was a big plus to your success. (not to put you down from continuing your work, because this was a nice peice of flash...) keep up the anime, and good luck.

yarg!

Shrapnel!..y'know WHY i said shrapnel? cuz i felt like it!...nyeah! so there....i mean good movie.(expect my competition.....IN THE FUTURE!!!! WOOOoooooooOOOoo..)

lol

yeah..everyone is coming from Randy's site. lol he made a direct link to ur toon....at least..that's where I came from..

Nonono

you can't beat on Bush just cuz you have nothing else to do..has Bush blown up half the world? no, have there been past disaster's before Bush? yes, it's not just bush..so c'mon..

noice

dude, that brought me back to a time in which Ren and Stimpy ruled the television, and me muther, was always tellin me not to watch it when she saw stimpy peel off a giants toenail, and the pus flew everywhere,...so yeah..it was still good back then though...but i can't find it again...sad face..

mumbla responds:

buy the dvds

yea man...

dude, that was awesome! the olny part i'd improve, would be the fight scene, i agree with the sludge queen on that, but it's not all just the music..the animation is very good, and the story is what leads up to the fight!..so two paws up for this movie!! =3

BLAGHURGINTIME!!

yes, that was indeed another great production of Disasterlabs...and I give it all of my 10's, with gusto! but yet....when's arfenhouse 3? i thought it was to come...but alas. I must wait longer....and so I shall.....but great job anywayz!! ^_^

i don't know why,

but for some reason I tap my foot to the song, as it goes on and on..and It is quite funny, if your/that band has any more songs tell me via AIM. you'll find my screen name in my profile, thank you, your welcome for the 4-vote! ^^

Animator, Voice actor and illustrator. Yay?

29, Male