View Profile NekoStar

All 40 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

"HUH! You're already dead!"
"No. YOU"RE dead!"
"Ho-kayyy!"
-'Star of the North Fist' by Manga Food

XD

Yay!

I think it was pretty awesome! Granted, it was a voice test, so the animation wasn't the main focus, but it still gave people something to look at while listening to the voice acting test! :D

ishida1694 responds:

hootsen mago :D
*explodes*

Hurr.

I giff you 4. and exchange it for.... 0.04 points. then i giff you 6 starz. haff funnz.

spanio responds:

Thanks for the support.

Gosh

I'm sure it's great, but I can't fucking play it. I right click and go to play, but nothing happens. so.... kudos for front page?

hugz later.

I thank you with my mouth, giving you 0.010 percentagez of yer score. gratz.

woot

screw you person before me!!! This is bonus stage coming back! They made fun of CtrlAltDel so THERE!!...Bear...

yay bonus stage.

HAHA

that hippo kinda sounds like Mr. Garrison from Southpark when he's talkin to Roy the pig. great stuff..

wait a minute

in the preloader, if he's eating kelloggs,..shouldnt he be having a spoon?..not a fork and knife? anyway good movie though..

hmmm

ok, so, lets see here, you've used a lot of music by the pillows, so have I...it seems that SOMEONE has watched too much FLCL.....looks like we have something in common!..If you have the time, check out MY flash toon. ^_^ goodbye!

That was exactly what I need in newgrounds. its the perfect combination in a flash. That was the biggest sequel that i've ever anticipated. that was great..please...PLEASE keep up the great work!..

Animator, Voice actor and illustrator. Yay?

29, Male